1. Visit the Cuban Memorial Boulevard
2. Stroll down Calle Ocho
3. Take a tour of the cigar factories
4. Listen to live Cuban music
5. Try authentic Cuban food
6. Shop for Cuban souvenirs
7. Go on a guided tour of Little Havana
Take a walk down Calle Ocho and enjoy the vibrant culture
Little Havana. Stop in at some of the cigar factories to learn about the Cuban cigar industry. In the evening, listen to live Cuban music and try authentic Cuban cuisine. Finish up by shopping for souvenirs to remember your trip.
Visit the Cuban Museum of Arts and Culture to learn about the Cuban culture and history.
- Check out the Tower Theater, which is a historic movie theater that has been restored to its former glory.
- Watch a game of dominoes at Maximo Gomez Park, commonly known as Domino Park.
- Make sure to try some of the delicious Cuban pastries at Latin American Cafeteria.
Sample some of the best Cuban food in Miami at Versailles Restaurant
Stop by the Little Havana Cigar Factory to see how cigars are made. Learn about Cuban exiles at the Bay of Pigs Museum & Library. stroll down Calle Ocho and take in all the sights and sounds of Little Havana. Make sure to stop in at some of the cigar factories, listen to live Cuban music, and try authentic Cuban cuisine. Finish up by shopping for souvenirs to remember your trip.
Enjoy a mojito at one of Little Havana’s many bars or nightclubs.
Visit the Miami Seaquarium, which is located just outside of Little Havana. Attend a performance at the Cuban Theater Center of Miami. Learn about the history of Cuban immigration at the Florida International UniversityCuban Research Institute.
Take a tour of the Bacardi Rum Factory.
Little Havana is a great place to explore Cuban culture. There is plenty to do, from visiting cigar factories and the Cuban Memorial Boulevard to listening to live Cuban music and trying authentic Cuban food. Be sure to shop for souvenirs to remember your trip! These are just some of the many things you can do in Little Havana. For more ideas, be sure to check out the Little Havana Visitors Guide.
Go shopping at Mercado de la Revolucion for unique souvenirs
- Visit El Credito Cigar Factory to see how cigars are made by hand. head over to the Little Havana Cigar Company for a tour.
- Buy some Cuban coffee at Versailles Bakery & Cafe.
- Stop by the Tower Theater to catch a movie or performance.
- Make sure to try some of the delicious Cuban ice cream at Coppelia.
- You can also find Cuban art, music, and books at Libreria Cubana de Miami.
There are plenty of things to do in Little Havana, no matter what your interests are. So go explore and have fun!